DeterLab is dedicated to supporting cyber security education. Since its inception, DETERLab has been used by 232 classes, from 147 institutions and involving 19427 users. It is currently being used by 19 classes, and 1218 users.
DeterLab offers excellent support for teaching. Instructors can:
- Benefit from a large collection of publicly available teaching materials
- Automatically create student accounts
- Upload class materials
- Assign homeworks/projects to students
- Track student progress on assignments
- Download assignments for grading
- Help students directly with many issues, without involving DeterLab staff
Students benefit from using DeterLab, too. They develop practical skills in cybersecurity, networking, operating system administration, and coding. These skills make a big difference in job search!